Thursday, March 8, 2007

Grits and More

I’m writing a cookbook on...take a guess? Give up? Grits...and More!

The inspiration for this book came from combined a love of grits and a feeling of total shock when I realized how many people claim to “hate grits” simply because they’ve never tasted good ones.

Taking on this project has been fun, but I wasn’t prepared for how difficult it would be. Cooking takes on a whole new level of complication when you are creating and testing recipes in order for someone else to prepare them. But I’m still having a good time and to add to the fun, I’ll be documenting my progress here on Grits and More!

Check back for updates, stories, and recipes!

1 comment:

Food and Things said...

Hi Sarah,

I can't wait to see your cookbook!

Regards,
Laura
http://foodandthings.blogspot.com